Today we had an open morning for parents of Reception to year 5 to meet the teachers in the classroom with their child.
The parents feedback was really positive
- Spending time with the new teacher as well as meeting new parents.
- Lovely to see what they will be learning next year.
- Seeing my daughter in her new class and seeing how settled she looks
- It was lovely to meet Mrs Meads and Mrs Faye
- Seeing the class environment, making sure my son is comfortable in his surroundings
- Interacting with my child and making a booklet together and speaking to the class teacher.
- Finding what will be happening next year.
- Go Noodle!
- Seeing them settled with their new teacher.
- Spending time with my daughter and getting to understand what she will be doing next year.
- Thank you for the lovely Open Morning and all of the efforts put into this.
- Seeing the children move on into their new classes. What a lovely idea.