Here at Rise Park we provide lots of opportunity for After School Sports Clubs and Lunch Time Clubs.
Extra Curricular Clubs are structured activities that have a focus on learning new Technique, Skills, Rules and most importantly a great way to work and socialise together. There are many Benefits of After School and Lunch Clubs these include:
- Offering a broad range of sporting activities to pupils who have played sports before or total beginners.
- Sports on offer can link with local sports teams offering pupils other alternatives to get involved with sports outside of school.
- Engage pupils physically through activities and games.
- Engaging pupils minds, Stimulating them with challenges.
- Improve pupils Coordination and Control through a variety of activities and games.
Below is a list of Activities we have provided so far this year with some pictures of the pupils taking part.